Teddy Ruxpin was a big thing while I was a child and I still have mine but it's somewhere in storage and who knows where the tapes are plus the one tape that mom & I use to listen to every single night before bed I can't find and thats the lullaby one. It was a nightly thing between mom and I and now I will have it for Kenzie so I am pretty excited!!
We did change what the nursery bedding is going to be. I found some really cute fleece so mom has made the blanket and she still has to finish up the bumpers. It's gonna look sooooo cute!
I will be 34 weeks on Sunday but here is a pic from 32 weeks

Hey Susan...Make me a layout! =]




1 comments:
Cool on getting a Teddy Ruxpin!!
Sure I will make you a design.
Post a Comment