Friday, August 21, 2009

Doctor Appt Update

I went in on Thursday for my 36 week appt and ultrasound. Mackenzie (Kenzie) weights about 5lbs 8oz but she is now measuring small?!?!? My last 2 ultrasounds at 22 wks & 29 wks she was measuring right at them week but now they said she is measuring around 34 wks so I am being sent to a Perinatal doctor for an Ultrasound and to see what they say. It might just be the Gestational Diabetes that is now making her run small...But to me just by her weight doesn't seem running small to me as my sister & I were like 6lbs 5oz or so. I'm a tiny girl and don't think I want an 8 pounder lol. I am also not dialated or anything yet either and I start going every single week and they said they will also do an Ultrasound every week!!! I'm just getting excited and want my little girl here!

I still have to finish up sewing a bunch of the burp cloths that I made up but I also want to run to Joann's this weekend and get some more fabric...Just trying to keep busy lol

34 weeks


35 weeks

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, look at that belly!! Man, I am missing all the good prego stuff. I think Kenzie will be the perfect size. Don't let those Drs freak you out or anything.

Post a Comment