I went to the specialist today for a growth Ultrasound and basically she isn't concerned about Mackenzie's size at all due to how close my due date is plus she also saw my glucose results from a few months ago and said that I passed my 3 hr test and I didn't have GD, which I kept saying I knew I didn't have it so I've been testing 4 times a day for nothing lol. I go back to the OB Thursday so let's see what they say about the specialist report.
Mackenzie is lower then low can be but I have no idea if I am dialated yet or not as to the OB hasn't checked in 2 weeks. I'm ready for her to be out so she is more then welcome to come ANYTIME lol
38 weeks





1 comments:
Is that a baby your carrying around or a basketball? LOL Tell her to hurry up already!!
Post a Comment