Look at her wild pj's that she got from Great Grandma Rosa for Christmas....Can you believe they are size NEWBORN!!!! They won't fit once I wash them tho lol.
But I do have some GREAT news for today. Stitch, my cat is HOME!!! Stitch has been missing since 12/31/09 and tonight while I was outside in the backyard I heard a cat meow so I called out Molly's name thinking it was just her walking around the yard till I looked over at the wall (fences out in AZ are brick walls) and I saw Stitch walking the wall crying. I couldn't believe it! We are so thankful that he found his way back home. He has lost a little weight, which isn't a bad thing because he was prob 16lbs and now he is 12lbs. So tomorrow will a Stitch picture =)





4 comments:
Those jammies are CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad your cat came home!
I am so so happy your cat is home :D Glad you got a picture of the pajamas before they shrink lol.
Those jammies are so cute! It's a shame they wont fit much longer. I've given up on jammies with feet, they just dont last. I'm so glad your kitty is home!
Those jammies are adorable. I love them! I'm so glad you found your kitty too. That's so sad he went missing for a while. Bad kitty.
Post a Comment